The Henry Schein Outlet Center can provide you with an experienced team that can help find the equipment that works best for your practice needs. Offering savings up to 80% off retail price on Overstocked, Demo Model, and Reconditioned products. We provide healthcare professionals exceptional pricing on product that is regulatory compliant and backed by Henry Schein ProRepair. Some frequently asked questions to assist in providing you
with the best experience are below. If you have additional questions, you can contact the Outlet Center at
1 (800) 367-3674 (prompt 5) or email email@example.com.
- I do not see the item I need?
Please call us at 1 (800) 367-3674 (prompt 5) or chat with us online using the chat feature on our website www.hsioutlet.com. We are always here to help you find what you need even if you don’t see what you need listed.
- Are your items purchased from healthcare professionals?
We do not purchase equipment from healthcare professionals.
- How often is inventory updated?
Inventory is updated several times a week with new medical and dental items. All inventory featured on our website is available for purchase.
- I am not sure what item is needed?
Our sales specialists will review your request with you and help find the correct item needed.
- Do you run specials?
Even with the discounted prices we offer, we are known for running additional specials to reduce your final cost. To receive notifications on specials, please sign up for our Outlet Center emails!
- What is the procedure for ordering a large item such as an X-ray unit?
With large items like X-ray machines and sterilizers, we work with your Field Representative and our Equipment Service Team to ensure the unit you need is ordered, shipped, and installed. We take care of everything.
- What are the differences between Overstocked, Demo Model, Reconditioned, and Manufacturer Reconditioned product?
Overstocked – Product is new and in the Manufacturer’s sealed and unopened box.
Demo Model – The box has been opened and the unit may have been used for demonstration purposes. The unit comes with all the original manufacturer’s packaging and manuals.
Reconditioned – Product is in excellent condition and has been restored to the manufacturer’s specifications.
Manufacturer Reconditioned – Handpieces and equipment that are refurbished by the OEM Manufacturer.
- How will my equipment be delivered?
- How soon will I receive my order?
- Can I charge Outlet Center equipment purchases to my Henry Schein merchandise account?
- Can I order these items through my Henry Schein Field Sales Consultant (FSC)?
- Does the price include installation?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I get a product repaired that is under warranty?